Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Windows Live Writer

Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations posted on how easy the Windows Live Writer was  for blogging, so I thought I’d try it.  You see, I noticed it on my tools drop down menu, but had no idea what it was!  So, this is just a test post. Just me playing around trying to figure this out.  I’ll let you know how it goes….

I’ve also reached my 100th (actually this will make my 102nd) post.  Who knew I would last this long?  Thanks so much to all of you that follow, subscribe to and read my blog!

Have a wonderful evening.

my signature

4 comments:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

I have been using Live Writer for a few months and think it is great! So easy to use! I used to have a heck of a time getting pictures posted nicely when posting through blogger. It is much easier using Live Writer!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 100th (102nd) post!!! I posted my 100th this week too!!

Have a good Thursday!

Shannon said...

Michelle-I'm excited to start using it. It looks like a much simpler tool for blogging. I get what you say about the photos-it takes so long!

Shannon said...

Thanks, Cherees!

Post a Comment