Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Ramblings

I had told myself I would post something everyday. I missed yesterday. I woke up feeling yucky and very tired. We managed to slog through school and then I collapsed on the couch for a nice, long nap. I'm lucky the kids were so cooperative and let their poor mom catch up on some much needed sleep.

Lulu finished her reading and then went to her Grandma's to work on a knitting project. Blakester completed his reading and then alternated between playing on lego.com and actually playing with his Legos for the afternoon. Conman watched some animated stories on youtube that I found a link to at Learning Parade thanks to a blog at Confessions of a Homeschooler.

Then he played on lego.com with his brother and spent the rest of the afternoon playing with his Legos.

Once evening hit I was just ready for bed. I guess I'll have to post twice today to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment