Monday, February 22, 2010

The Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY... February 22, 2010

Outside my window...sunshine this afternoon.

I am thinking...that school today went rather well.

I am thankful for... my level-headed husband.

I am wearing... a brown t-shirt, jeans and slippers.

I am remembering...friends from high school.

I am going... to start writing out our upcoming lesson plans via Charlotte Mason. I'm very excited to put some of her ideas to paper.

Some plans for the rest of the week...exercise, orthodontist appointment for Lulu and a field trip to an olive oil plant.

I am currently reading... Laying Down the Rails by Sonya Shafer, The Bible, A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola, The Original Homeschooling Series.

I am hoping... that our tax information will come out good.

On my mind...my children's behavior lately.

From the learning room....everyone finished before lunch today!

Noticing that... again-I'm not pleased with my children's behavior lately!

Pondering these words... attention.

I am creating...a new homeschool/household planner notebook-still.

I am hearing...the kiddos playing Country Rock Band on the Wii. And arguing.

From the kitchen... roast in the crockpot with potatoes, carrots and gravy. Chocolate cake for dessert.

Around the house... calmness with my surroundings.

One of my favorite things...pajamas.

From my picture journal... a random picture I opened from my computer. This is what's painted in one of the bedrooms of our house in Texas. Not my doing-it was like that when we bought it!


Have a wonderful evening~

No comments:

Post a Comment