Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY... May 4, 2010

Outside my window...Breezy again today. Sun is shining.

I am thinking...that my kids are growing up so fast.

I am thankful....that I was able to sleep in this morning.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt and flip-flops.

I am remembering...some things from my childhood.

I am going...to keep clearing things out for our move in August. We want to pack and travel light. Keep planning next years school schedule. To start reading the Twilight series. I want to see what the all the fuss is about.

Some plans for the rest of the week...Lulu has quilting class tonight. Maybe another close field trip on Friday. Clean out, clean out!

I am currently reading... Laying Down the Rails by Sonya Shafer, The Bible, The Original Homeschooling Series, Setting Limits With Your Stong-Willed Child, Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping...that I can keep the house in order once it's up for sale!

On my mind...can't wait to move. It will be here before I know it!!! I think I'll have to post some background on this much anticipated move I keep talking about.

From the learning room....some subjects being wrapped up soon. Echo is our poem of the week. We did our reading outside yesterday since it was so nice. Clearing out some more school items we've outgrown or haven't used.

Noticing that...I seem to be off my game lately.

Pondering these words...Even a child is known by his actions; by whether his conduct is pure or right. Prov. 20:11

I am creating...nothing exciting right now.

I am hearing...cartoons on tv.

From the kitchen...leftovers tonight. We have some steak, pork loin and potatoes to finish up.

Around the house...things always seem so dusty. Why is that?

One of my favorite things...those cute little blog buttons. I just love those!

From my picture journal...a random picture. This is Blakester a couple of years ago hanging off a giant sloth at the La Brea tar pits. That was a really neat place to visit!


Have a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment